- Set up and control the operation of single or multiple production machines for the process of manufacturing.
- Monitor and maintain production machines.
- Operate various power tools including router, table saw, drill, bandsaw, jigsaw, drill press, power stapler, and other equipment.
- Perform finishing operations including riveting and deburring on unwanted pieces of materials.
- Assemble materials using screws, nuts and bolts, welding, power stapling, and gluing.
- Document machinery results in strict adherence to protocols.
- Perform limited warehouse functions